Pacifico Botanica Hipster Bikini Bottom
You’re not very “high waist”? No problem! We’ve got you covered too!
Our Pacifico hipster cut is the low waist version of all our bottoms. This one is actually a little more revealing in the back but larger on the sides for a "sporty" look, plus it is suuuuper comfy! It is also perfect for relaxing at the pool with friends, or watersliding with the kids.
It was important for us to offer a choice of low waisted bikini that you still feel good in. The wide bands are created for maximum comfort!
2022 FIT UPDATE
We listened to feedback from our valued customers and have made our Pacifico (a little bit) bigger about an inch larger all around!
If you previously owned a Pacifico in the past, just size down for this collection! For example, if you have a Pacifico Medium at home, choose the Small size now! ❤️
Designer notes - It’s your first Mimi swimsuit ? If you can’t choose between two different sizes, just go for the smaller size! Swimwear fabrics and elastics expand slightly in the water and also over time. So it is better to take it a little tighter than too loose.
- Coverage : Cheeky
- Soft and extra comfortable fabric.
- Fabric allows for fast wicking and muscle control.
- UPF 50+ UV protection.
- 80% ECONYL ® regenerated recycled nylon, 20% elastane.
- 4-way stretch fabric and lining.
- Fully lined with high quality lining.
- Resistant to humidity.
- Made with high quality Italian fabric.
- Designed and created in Montreal, Canada by Camille Forcherio.
- Digitally printed to reduce water consumption.
- Ethically made with love in Peru.
Choose the right size for you.
- Monyque is wearing a S top and bottom. She wears a 34B bra - pants S.
Chest: 36.22" / Waist: 23.62" / Hips: 37"
- Marjorie is wearing a XL top and bottom. She wears a 38B bra - pants L-XL. Chest: 45.66" / Waist: 41" / Hips: 48.43"
Why We Like It
- We love it because it's low waist makes it so comfortable and delicate.
- Its wide bands on the side won't dig into your skin!
- The fact that it reveals a little more skin to show off your body.
Rescue / Regenerate / Remake / Reimagine
Our swimsuits are made entirely from old carpets destined for landfills, fishing nets from aquaculture, fish industry, ghost nets and pre-consumer waste. At this moment, the waste is collected in Canada (British Columbia), USA, Greece, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand and Norway. Our Econyl® fabric is considered one of the most eco-friendly materials because it can be endlessly recycled and regenerated infinitely without any quality loss, which reinforces our circular manufacturing process.
Here are some tips on how to properly maintain your Mimi & August bathing suit. The important thing is to extend its lifespan by making a few small changes to the way you take care of it.
- Make sure to wash your swimsuit after every wear.
- Your swimsuit should dry flat, away from direct sunlight.
- NEVER let a swimsuit dry directly in the sun. This may cause fading.
- NEVER put a swimsuit in the dryer. The heat will destroy the elasticity of the fabric.
- We recommend you to not frequently use the same bathing suit in the Jacuzzi.
- Don’t hang a swimsuit on a metal rod to dry. Hanging can alter the shape of the garment, while the metal rod could leave a rust mark that’s impossible to erase.
- AVOID rough surfaces (concrete, wood, etc) at all costs.
- ALWAYS lay down a towel before you sit.