Tamarindo Herboria One-Piece Swimsuit
Our Tamarindo Herboria one-piece swimsuit. What more to say that it is a timeless classic that you must have in your wardrobe! It is comfortable, light and so practical!
Its cut, with a low-cut open back, reveals a little more at the level of the buttocks and the legs in order to fall directly on the top of your hips and to offer you good freedom of movement. In addition, it now perfectly suits women who have a long trunk.
The Tamarindo will also offer you good support with its elastic band inside and its wide straps! It is also a very good choice of one-piece swimsuit for all your favorite activities, between friends at the beach or even on your next trip to the sea!
- Ghazaleh is wearing a XS one piece. She wears a 32A bra - pants 28. Chest: 33" / Hips: 37"
- Chloé is wearing a 2X one piece. She wears a 48E bra - pants 2X/64. Chest: 53" / Hips: 65"
Why We Like It
- It's the best of both worlds: great coverage in the front and slightly scooped at the bottom.
- We love its open back that allows you to take in the sun, without leaving harsh tan lines. #dreaming / #dreamcometrue
- Because you can add removable pads to your liking for more support!
- Medium coverage.
- Soft and extra comfortable fabric.
- Fabric allows for fast wicking and muscle control.
- UPF 50+ UV protection.
- 80% ECONYL ® regenerated recycled nylon, 20% elastane.
- 4-way stretch fabric and lining.
- Fully lined with high quality lining.
- Removable pads.
- Without underwire.
- Resistant to humidity.
- Made with high quality Italian fabric.
- Designed and created in Montreal, Canada by Camille Forcherio.
- Digitally printed to reduce water consumption.
- Ethically made with love in Peru.
Rescue / Regenerate / Remake / Reimagine
Our swimsuits are made entirely from old carpets destined for landfills, fishing nets from aquaculture, fish industry, ghost nets and pre-consumer waste. At this moment, the waste is collected in Canada (British Columbia), USA, Greece, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand and Norway. Our Econyl® fabric is considered one of the most eco-friendly materials because it can be endlessly recycled and regenerated infinitely without any quality loss, which reinforces our circular manufacturing process.
Here are some tips on how to properly maintain your Mimi & August bathing suit. The important thing is to extend its lifespan by making a few small changes to the way you take care of it.
- Make sure to wash your swimsuit after every wear.
- Your swimsuit should dry flat, away from direct sunlight.
- NEVER let a swimsuit dry directly in the sun. This may cause fading.
- NEVER put a swimsuit in the dryer. The heat will destroy the elasticity of the fabric.
- We recommend you to not frequently use the same bathing suit in the Jacuzzi.
- Don’t hang a swimsuit on a metal rod to dry. Hanging can alter the shape of the garment, while the metal rod could leave a rust mark that’s impossible to erase.
- AVOID rough surfaces (concrete, wood, etc) at all costs.
- ALWAYS lay down a towel before you sit.