Eucalypto - Reusable Candle
With this smell of fresh eucalyptus, relaxation is assured.
Scent: Minty and woody fresh clean aroma.
Qualities: Relaxing and refreshing.
Inspired by: Eucalyptus forest where you can relax all day long.
Find the perfect format
11 oz: Approx. 75 - 80 hours of pure happiness. Once cleaned, this reusable candle is the perfect size for your (big) morning coffee! When we say LARGE, it's a 325 ml mug size (which is what we need sometimes!!).
5.5 oz: Approx. 35 - 40 hours - It will become your new favorite handle cup. Unique and versatile, it can be used as a candle holder or a mug. Enjoy your morning coffee, tea or any drink with style.
3 oz: Approx. 15 -20 hours - A speckled gray little cup. The perfect size for your next double espresso. Functional with a unique design, it will bring warmth and pleasure to your morning. If you are not fan of coffee it can be used as a container for your jewelry, small jar of spices for cooking, photophore and more.
- We love that all our candles are hand-poured with soy wax by our small production team in Montreal.
- These zero waste candles were created especially to be reusable in order for you to use the cups again and again.
- That they are ethically made, with products that are natural, non-chemical and gentle to your home and you.
- That our fragrances are created with care to provide a beautiful ambiance in all of your favorite rooms.
- We wanted to create a candle that is as zero waste as possible and that you can reuse its container to the maximum. That's why we are proud to introduce our first Candle Cup! It means that once your candle is totally burnt, wash it so it can become your favorite coffee and tea mug!
- Taking care of your candle is very important. Never leave a candle burning unattended, and keep away from windy spaces. Plus, a candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time. How to take care of your candle
- If you are a candle fan like us, you have probably already noticed that there is always some wax left at the bottom of your jars, which can no longer burn due to the wick. Here are some tips to use the entire candle without losing a single drop of wax!
- The end of your beautiful Mimi & August candle does not necessarily mean the end of your ceramic jar! In fact, you can reuse and do whatever you want with them! Read our top tips for reusing your candle jars for a zero waste approach.
We use 100% soy wax for a clean burn. In addition, our soy wax is made in Canada. Our cotton wicks contains no lead or toxic product. Phthalate-free. 100% vegan. No Parabens. We only use non-toxic fragrances. Properties of our 100% natural soy wax.
This candle smells amazing but I would choose a different format next time. The wax didn't melt on the sides (which really reduces how long the candle will burn in total). I imagine a larger container wouldn't have this issue.
Doux parfum d'eucalyptus
Belle chandelle, j'adore le format plus petit et le fait de pouvoir réutiliser la tasse ensuite. Aussi super service; la chandelle a été endommagée pendant le transport et on l'a remplacée rapidement. :)
I am loving my eucalypto candle! Can't get enough of its scent.
Literally feel like at the spa!