Daisy Dream by Joannie Houle - Bamboo Reusable Cup
Joannie Houle is an artist and illustrator passionate about the botanical world and the pretty things of everyday life. Follow her on Instagram @joanniehoule_art
A beautiful and colorful mug that stings the eye. Everyone will want to have it because of its different shades of mauve and purple.
A new drip-proof lid that prevent spillage in addition to keep your beverage more hot and a better sleeve holder to keep your fingers safe from the heat.
- 14 oz / approximately 415 ml capacity.
- Fully recyclable silicone lid & sleeve.
- Keep your drinks warm.
- 80% Bamboo 15% Corn Powder 5% Resin.
- BPA, BPS and phthalate-free
- That they are designed in Montreal and that they are made from natural and ecological bamboo fibre (the silicone of the lid and sleeve are 100% recyclable!)
- We love their practicality and reusability as well as their little Mimi touch!
- That they are 100% recyclable and without products bad for your health and therefore, without BPA, without BPS and without phthalates.
- Their design is delicate and has a unique take on the theme of fruits, flowers and cats.
Our bamboo fiber cup versus a disposable container: eco-friendly, infinitely reusable and keeps your drink warm for a longer time.
Did you know that 16 billion paper cups are used every year for coffee? Because of that millions of trees are cut down and billion gallons of water are wasted. The worst is that most disposable coffee cups get used for only a few minutes. It's time to refuse plastic.
Love coffee to go, but aware of environmental issues? Using our Reusable Bamboo Café Yo Cups is a small step in the right direction to help the planet. Replace disposable containers for your drinks and reduce your ecological footprint with our bamboo fiber cups!
Bamboo is an inexhaustible ecological resource. It doesn’t need to be replanted and renews itself naturally.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Not suitable for microwaves.
- We recommend washing your cup after each use to keep it clean.
If you are a coffee lover, it is likely that your cup contains coffee stains. To remove these stains, use baking soda. Add a little water with it and spread out so that all the stains are covered. Wait 30 minutes, rinse the cup and repeat the steps if necessary.
Second time purchase, because my daughter broke the first one, and I was missing it so much. Really practical and of great quality.
Ça goûte l'été!
Elle est si belle et un beau petit format pratique! Très satisfaite de mon achat!
Adorable and Excited to use
This cup feels great in the hand, and love the different options to use a straw or drink like a traditional take out cup. Cleans up well, and so far hasn’t held onto any smells. Would definitely get more of these as gifts!
Cette tasse est juste parfaite pour un bon cappuccino à apporter au travail. J'adore
Je préfère la solidité des nouveaux modèles de tasses comme celle-ci. Le design est sans mot ! Les couleurs sont magnifiques !