Blue Wild Flower Cafe Yo - Bamboo Reusable Cup
A wild flower blue reusable cup that you will keep close to you during your favorite activities. Pour some of your preferred drink on it and enjoy the summer season.
A new drip-proof lid that prevent spillage in addition to keep your beverage more hot and a better sleeve holder to keep your fingers safe from the heat.
- 14 oz / approximately 415 ml capacity.
- Fully recyclable silicone lid & sleeve.
- Keep your drinks warm.
- 80% Bamboo 15% Corn Powder 5% Resin.
- BPA, BPS and phthalate-free
- That they are designed in Montreal and that they are made from natural and ecological bamboo fibre (the silicone of the lid and sleeve are 100% recyclable!)
- We love their practicality and reusability as well as their little Mimi touch!
- That they are 100% recyclable and without products bad for your health and therefore, without BPA, without BPS and without phthalates.
- Their design is delicate and has a unique take on the theme of fruits, flowers and cats.
Our bamboo fiber cup versus a disposable container: eco-friendly, infinitely reusable and keeps your drink warm for a longer time.
Did you know that 16 billion paper cups are used every year for coffee? Because of that millions of trees are cut down and billion gallons of water are wasted. The worst is that most disposable coffee cups get used for only a few minutes. It's time to refuse plastic.
Love coffee to go, but aware of environmental issues? Using our Reusable Bamboo Café Yo Cups is a small step in the right direction to help the planet. Replace disposable containers for your drinks and reduce your ecological footprint with our bamboo fiber cups!
Bamboo is an inexhaustible ecological resource. It doesn’t need to be replanted and renews itself naturally.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Not suitable for microwaves.
- We recommend washing your cup after each use to keep it clean.
If you are a coffee lover, it is likely that your cup contains coffee stains. To remove these stains, use baking soda. Add a little water with it and spread out so that all the stains are covered. Wait 30 minutes, rinse the cup and repeat the steps if necessary.
Such a great cup when you're on the go!
I like my cup cufe
Wild flower Bamboo cup
I really love this cup. Earlier I bought your bamboo cups as gifts, but decided to get one for myself. Love it.
Love the design and concept but would be perfect with a better lid that prevents spilling
J’adore ma tasse Mimi et August!
Elle est tellement super qu’il s’agit de ma deuxième (j’ai malheureusement perdu le couvert de silicone de ma premiere tasse - que j’utilise quand même toujours. Always a great service (super fast delivery) and great product from Mimi &August (one of my favourite local online shop). This cup is the perfect size when you order a coffee to go at the coffee shop. It is made of durable and non-plastic material that is easy to clean and doesn’t have a weird taste- unlike plastic-like cups. It is light and easy to travel with and the silicone top is easy to put on and does not leak. The rubber band keep your fingers from getting too hot. The design is also super cute and surprisingly has not faded nor look worn our after weeks of use (and being in my commuter bag). Overall, it is the perfect alternative to the crazy amount of paper cups I used from ordering at the coffee shop almost daily. Now I just bring my mimi&august cup and feel a lot better about it - reducing my footprint one cup at a time.