Black Water Drop One Piece Swimsuit
A timeless and minimal bathing suit cut.
Designer notes - Our Waterdrop one-piece is perfect for all occasions and activities. With its intended neckline, this style will be perfect for your stays at the beach or at the swimming pool, The Waterdrop offers a good coverage and is also suitable for women with larger cups.
Don't forget that swimwear fabrics and elastics will slightly expand in water and also with time. It is better to take it a little bit tighter than too loose ;)
The new thing about it is that it has adjustable straps now (“long torso” raise your hand, we got you covered!).
We recommend this style for all sizes, including larger cups.
- Medium coverage.
- Adjustable straps.
- Soft and extra comfortable fabric.
- Fabric allows for fast wicking and muscle control.
- UPF 50+ UV protection.
- 80% ECONYL ® regenerated recycled nylon, 20% elastane.
- 4-way stretch fabric and lining.
- Fully lined with high quality lining.
- Cords make it easily adjustable.
- Without underwire.
- Resistant to humidity.
- Made with high quality Italian fabric.
- Designed and created in Montreal, Canada by Camille Forcherio.
- Digitally printed to reduce water consumption.
- Ethically made with love in Peru.
Choose the right size for you.
- Tsiki is wearing an XL, 37 inches bust, 34 inches waist, 46 inches hips, 38A - pants 14 or 31 for jeans
- Ikhlasse is wearing a S, 32D - pants 0
- Sandra is wearing 2XL, 48 inches bust, 43 inches waist, 53 inches hips, 40D - pants 20
Why We Like It
- It's a style that is a little more revealing in the back and bust area, but still so elegant.
- It's THE classic model to have in your wardrobe.
- We love that it suits all types of busts!
Rescue / Regenerate / Remake / Reimagine
Our swimsuits are made entirely from old carpets destined for landfills, fishing nets from aquaculture, fish industry, ghost nets and pre-consumer waste. At this moment, the waste is collected in Canada (British Columbia), USA, Greece, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand and Norway. Our Econyl® fabric is considered one of the most eco-friendly materials because it can be endlessly recycled and regenerated infinitely without any quality loss, which reinforces our circular manufacturing process.
Here are some tips on how to properly maintain your Mimi & August bathing suit. The important thing is to extend its lifespan by making a few small changes to the way you take care of it.
- Make sure to wash your swimsuit after every wear.
- Your swimsuit should dry flat, away from direct sunlight.
- NEVER let a swimsuit dry directly in the sun. This may cause fading.
- NEVER put a swimsuit in the dryer. The heat will destroy the elasticity of the fabric.
- We recommend you to not frequently use the same bathing suit in the Jacuzzi.
- Don’t hang a swimsuit on a metal rod to dry. Hanging can alter the shape of the garment, while the metal rod could leave a rust mark that’s impossible to erase.
- AVOID rough surfaces (concrete, wood, etc) at all costs.
- ALWAYS lay down a towel before you sit.