Cafe Cafe Cafe Sweatshirt
The dose of coffee you were looking for. Soft and energizing.
- Designed to be the most comfortable sweatshirt ever.
- Lined with fleece to stay warm.
- Color: Rust
- Ethically made in Lima, Peru.
- Standart fit.
- 100% Peruvian Cotton Tanguis.
- Extremely soft
- Quick drying
- Designed in Canada, ethically made in Peru.
Why We Like It
- We absolutely love our clothes made of Pima cotton, THE softest, most breathable and durable cotton you'll ever own.
- That they are made ethically AND with love, in Peru.
- The unique and original drawings that are cat, sea and most importantly, coffee themed!
- That our sweaters are always made in small batches to reduce overconsumption and encourage sustainable ethical fashion.
- That we offer sizes from XS to 4XL, to be as inclusive as possible!
Made in Peru
The softest sweatshirt you’ll ever wear - Tanguis Peruvian Pima Cotton is one of the best in the world. It grows in Canete’s valley (south of Lima) and in the Central Coast of Peru. This fabric is especially soft, durable and breathable. As part of our values, the cotton of our fabric is harvested entirely by hand. This method of harvesting by hand does not damage the fibers as the industrial harvesting method does. Our Pima cotton is also hypoallergenic and produced without chemical pesticides. We work with a small factory in Lima. Learn more about this fabric.
Bust: Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
Hips: Measure around the widest part of your hips.
Use our Size Chart to find the perfect fit.
Keep your sweatshirt in excellent condition.
Made in Peru, cotton Tanguis is a more soft and more flexible fiber than regular cotton. It tends to shrink after being washed but returns to its original shape while you wear it.
You can also use a steamer so it's even quicker. Machine wash cold. Always put your sweatshirt inside out so the illustration lasts longer. Dry flat, you will also save on energy ressources!