Cafe Yo Sweatshirt
Is it hard to wake up early to go to school or at work? Grab yourself a coffee to go. Oh! And wear your Café Yo sweater, just to make your morning a little better!
- Designed to be the most comfortable sweatshirt ever.
- Lined with fleece to stay warm.
- Color ; black
- Ethically made in Lima, Peru.
- Standart fit.
- 100% Peruvian Cotton Tanguis.
- Extremely soft
- Quick drying
- Designed in Canada, ethically made in Peru.
Why We Like It
- We absolutely love our clothes made of Pima cotton, THE softest, most breathable and durable cotton you'll ever own.
- That they are made ethically AND with love, in Peru.
- The unique and original drawings that are cat, sea and most importantly, coffee themed!
- That our sweaters are always made in small batches to reduce overconsumption and encourage sustainable ethical fashion.
- That we offer sizes from XS to 4XL, to be as inclusive as possible!
Made in Peru
Bust: Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
Hips: Measure around the widest part of your hips.
Use our Size Chart to find the perfect fit.
Keep your sweatshirt in excellent condition.
Made in Peru, cotton Tanguis is a more soft and more flexible fiber than regular cotton. It tends to shrink after being washed but returns to its original shape while you wear it.
You can also use a steamer so it's even quicker. Machine wash cold. Always put your sweatshirt inside out so the illustration lasts longer. Dry flat, you will also save on energy ressources!