Chichi Botanica Bralette Bikini Top
AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER. Shipping will begin on June 27, 2022.
The Chichi Botanica top is a must have in your swimsuit collection. (We are in love with this beautiful floral print for this bikini top.)❤️
In addition to fitting all bust types, you'll love pairing it with all of our mix and match bottoms styles. It is simple and offers absolute comfort thanks to the straps that cross in the back, which minimize neck pain. This bikini bralette is fully adjustable and with its slight neckline at the front, it will be your go-to top for days at the pool.
Designer notes - Don't forget that swimwear fabrics and elastics will slightly expand in water and also with time. It is better to take it a little bit tighter than too loose ;) We recommend this style for all sizes, including larger cups. You can keep or remove the pads of this swimsuit at your convenience thanks to a discreet opening inside! Yeah
Little tips - You want more coverage ? Choose a larger size than your usual size! Since the swimsuit is 100% adjustable, it gives you the opportunity to size up to get more coverage at the bust! 🙌
- Rescue / Regenerate / Remake / Reimagine
- The Best Way To Take Care for Your Swimwear
- Shipping & Returns
- Support Level: Excellent
- Soft and extra comfortable fabric.
- Fabric allows for fast wicking and muscle control.
- UPF 50+ UV protection.
- 80% ECONYL ® regenerated recycled nylon, 20% elastane.
- 4-way stretch fabric and lining.
- Fully lined with high quality lining.
- Removable pads.
- Cords make it easily adjustable.
- Without underwire.
- Resistant to humidity.
- Made with high quality Italian fabric.
- Designed and created in Montreal, Canada by Camille Forcherio.
- Digitally printed to reduce water consumption.
- Ethically made with love in Peru.
Our swimsuits are made entirely from old carpets destined for landfills, fishing nets from aquaculture, fish industry, ghost nets and pre-consumer waste. At this moment, the waste is collected in Canada (British Columbia), USA, Greece, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand and Norway. Our Econyl® fabric is considered one of the most eco-friendly materials because it can be endlessly recycled and regenerated infinitely without any quality loss, which reinforces our circular manufacturing process.
Choose the right size for you.
- Marjorie is wearing a XL top and bottom. She wears a 38B bra - pants L-XL. Chest: 45.66" / Waist: 41" / Hips: 48.43"
- Monyque is wearing a S top and bottom. She wears a 34B bra - pants S. Chest: 36.22" / Waist: 23.62" / Hips: 37"
Here are some tips on how to properly maintain your Mimi & August bathing suit. The important thing is to extend its lifespan by making a few small changes to the way you take care of it.
Free shipping on all orders over $100 for Canada
Free shipping on all orders over $100 for USA
Free shipping on all orders over $100 for International only
Dive into the FAQ page for more info.
Returns - Our swimsuits are eligible for return or exchange within 15 days of delivery. When 15 days have elapsed since the delivery, we unfortunately no longer offer refund or exchange. Only regular priced items can be refunded or exchanged. Dive into the Returns & Exchanges page for more info.