Chichi Amazonia Bralette Bikini Top
In addition to fitting all bust types, you'll love pairing it with all of our mix and match bottoms styles. It is simple and offers absolute comfort thanks to the straps that cross in the back, which minimize neck pain. This bikini bralette is fully adjustable and with its slight neckline at the front, it will be your go-to top for days at the pool.
Designer notes - Don't forget that swimwear fabrics and elastics will slightly expand in water and also with time. It is better to take it a little bit tighter than too loose ;) We recommend this style for all sizes, including larger cups. You can keep or remove the pads of this swimsuit at your convenience thanks to a discreet opening inside! Yeah
Little tips - You want more coverage ? Choose a larger size than your usual size! Since the swimsuit is 100% adjustable, it gives you the opportunity to size up to get more coverage at the bust! 🙌
- Support Level: Excellent
- Soft and extra comfortable fabric.
- Fabric allows for fast wicking and muscle control.
- UPF 50+ UV protection.
- 80% ECONYL ® regenerated recycled nylon, 20% elastane.
- 4-way stretch fabric and lining.
- Fully lined with high quality lining.
- Removable pads.
- Cords make it easily adjustable.
- Without underwire.
- Resistant to humidity.
- Made with high quality Italian fabric.
- Designed and created in Montreal, Canada by Camille Forcherio.
- Digitally printed to reduce water consumption.
- Ethically made with love in Peru.
Choose the right size for you.
- Monyque is wearing a S top and bottom. She wears a 34B bra - pants S. Chest: 36.22" / Waist: 23.62" / Hips: 37"
- Marjorie is wearing a XL top and bottom. She wears a 38B bra - pants L-XL. Chest: 45.66" / Waist: 41" / Hips: 48.43"
- Because it's 100% adjustable and supportive!
- Its simplicity and timeless style make it the perfect basic.
- Adding the removable pads make this swimsuit so comfortable!
Our swimsuits are made entirely from old carpets destined for landfills, fishing nets from aquaculture, fish industry, ghost nets and pre-consumer waste. At this moment, the waste is collected in Canada (British Columbia), USA, Greece, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand and Norway. Our Econyl® fabric is considered one of the most eco-friendly materials because it can be endlessly recycled and regenerated infinitely without any quality loss, which reinforces our circular manufacturing process.
Here are some tips on how to properly maintain your Mimi & August bathing suit. The important thing is to extend its lifespan by making a few small changes to the way you take care of it.
- Make sure to wash your swimsuit after every wear.
- Your swimsuit should dry flat, away from direct sunlight.
- NEVER let a swimsuit dry directly in the sun. This may cause fading.
- NEVER put a swimsuit in the dryer. The heat will destroy the elasticity of the fabric.
- We recommend you to not frequently use the same bathing suit in the Jacuzzi.
- Don’t hang a swimsuit on a metal rod to dry. Hanging can alter the shape of the garment, while the metal rod could leave a rust mark that’s impossible to erase.
- AVOID rough surfaces (concrete, wood, etc) at all costs.
- ALWAYS lay down a towel before you sit.
Le top Chichi est l'un de mes préférés. PARFAIT pour une femme ayant une petite poitrine. Ce top cache tout sans dévoiler cette partie du corps que l'on désire cacher à la piscine !! hihi Et que dire de cette couleur. Elle est parfaite avec tout type de teint je trouve !