Jardins de fleurs by Hebe Studio - Bamboo Reusable Cup
Hebe Studio is run by Rhi James, a UK designer currently living and working from Perth Australia. Rhi created Hebe Studio in quarantine after a trip of a lifetime travelling around India for a couple of months. Hebe studio was created from Rhi's love of travel and her ability tofind beauty and inspiration from all corners of the world. Her art prints are created to uplift, inspire and to transport people to all across the globe. @hebe.studio
A new drip-proof lid that prevent spillage in addition to keep your beverage more hot and a better sleeve holder to keep your fingers safe from the heat.
- 14 oz / approximately 415 ml capacity.
- Fully recyclable silicone lid & sleeve.
- Keep your drinks warm.
- 80% Bamboo 15% Corn Powder 5% Resin.
- BPA, BPS and phthalate-free
Why We Like It
- That they are designed in Montreal and that they are made from natural and ecological bamboo fibre (the silicone of the lid and sleeve are 100% recyclable!)
- We love their practicality and reusability as well as their little Mimi touch!
- That they are 100% recyclable and without products bad for your health and therefore, without BPA, without BPS and without phthalates.
- Their design is delicate and has a unique take on the theme of fruits, flowers and cats.
Why you need a reusable bamboo cup
Our bamboo fiber cup versus a disposable container: eco-friendly, infinitely reusable and keeps your drink warm for a longer time.
Did you know that 16 billion paper cups are used every year for coffee? Because of that millions of trees are cut down and billion gallons of water are wasted. The worst is that most disposable coffee cups get used for only a few minutes. It's time to refuse plastic.
Love coffee to go, but aware of environmental issues? Using our Reusable Bamboo Café Yo Cups is a small step in the right direction to help the planet. Replace disposable containers for your drinks and reduce your ecological footprint with our bamboo fiber cups!
Bamboo is an inexhaustible ecological resource. It doesn’t need to be replanted and renews itself naturally.
How to take care of your reusable cup
- Dishwasher safe.
- Not suitable for microwaves.
- We recommend washing your cup after each use to keep it clean.
If you are a coffee lover, it is likely that your cup contains coffee stains. To remove these stains, use baking soda. Add a little water with it and spread out so that all the stains are covered. Wait 30 minutes, rinse the cup and repeat the steps if necessary.