Lima Dots Bralette Bikini Top
IMPORTANT - If you are shopping our collection on sale please use our new size chart and SIZE UP because our past swimsuit collection is made smaller.
Our Lima Polka Dots Top is definitely one of the best we have in terms of support and comfort. Plus, this is Mimi & August's most popular bikini top since the very beginning!
2022 FIT UPDATE
In order to match the changes in our swimwear for the new 2022 collection, we suggest you to take a size bigger than your usual size for this print.
Designer notes- The Lima is adjustable in the back and the wires on each side ensure that you won’t be losing your top while diving in the water! It’s very practical, since you can easily wear it for swimming, yoga, beach activities, biking and other low-intensity exercises. It will undoubtedly be your essential of the summer!
Little extra- You can keep or remove the pads of this swimsuit at your convenience thanks to a discreet opening inside! Yeah! We recommend this style for all sizes, including larger cups.
- Support Level: Excellent
- Soft and extra comfortable fabric.
- Fabric allows for fast wicking and muscle control.
- UPF 50+ UV protection.
- 80% ECONYL ® regenerated recycled nylon, 20% elastane.
- 4-way stretch fabric and lining.
- Fully lined with high quality lining.
- Removable pads.
- Cords make it easily adjustable.
- Without underwire.
- Resistant to humidity.
- Made with high quality Italian fabric.
- Designed and created in Montreal, Canada by Camille Forcherio.
- Digitally printed to reduce water consumption.
- Ethically made with love in Peru.
Choose the right size for you.
- Petra is wearing 2XL. She wears a 38C bra - pants 34(14).
Chest: 42" / Waist: 38" / Hips: 54"
- Emma is wearing M. She wears a 34C bra and size 8-10 jeans.
Chest: 35,5" / Waist: 29" / High hip: 34,5" / Hip line: 39,5"
- Daniella is wearing S. She wears a 32DD bra and pants size 27.
Chest: 32,2" / Waist: 25,5" / Hips: 32,6"
Why We Like It
- The exceptional support of this top is just perfect for any bust type. It's our most popular top since the beginning of Mimi.
- Its main feature is that it is adjustable in the back, so you can make it fit just the way you want!
- You can add pads, (at your discretion) for more coverage and support for your bust.
Rescue / Regenerate / Remake / Reimagine
Our swimsuits are made entirely from old carpets destined for landfills, fishing nets from aquaculture, fish industry, ghost nets and pre-consumer waste. At this moment, the waste is collected in Canada (British Columbia), USA, Greece, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand and Norway. Our Econyl® fabric is considered one of the most eco-friendly materials because it can be endlessly recycled and regenerated infinitely without any quality loss, which reinforces our circular manufacturing process.
Here are some tips on how to properly maintain your Mimi & August bathing suit. The important thing is to extend its lifespan by making a few small changes to the way you take care of it.
- Make sure to wash your swimsuit after every wear.
- Your swimsuit should dry flat, away from direct sunlight.
- NEVER let a swimsuit dry directly in the sun. This may cause fading.
- NEVER put a swimsuit in the dryer. The heat will destroy the elasticity of the fabric.
- We recommend you to not frequently use the same bathing suit in the Jacuzzi.
- Don’t hang a swimsuit on a metal rod to dry. Hanging can alter the shape of the garment, while the metal rod could leave a rust mark that’s impossible to erase.
- AVOID rough surfaces (concrete, wood, etc) at all costs.
- ALWAYS lay down a towel before you sit.