Lima Floral Bouquet Bralette Bikini Top
Our Lima top is definitely one of the best we have in terms of support and comfort. Plus, this is Mimi & August's most popular top since the very beginning!
2022 FIT UPDATE - In order to match the changes in our swimwear for the new 2022 collection, we suggest you to take a size bigger than your usual size for this print.
The Lima is adjustable in the back and the wires on each side ensure that you won’t be losing your top while diving in the water! It’s very practical, since you can easily wear it for swimming, yoga, beach activities, biking and other low-intensity exercises. It will undoubtedly be your essential of the summer!
We recommend this style for all sizes, including larger cups. You can keep or remove the pads of this swimsuit at your convenience thanks to a discreet opening inside! Yeah
- Support Level: Excellent
- Soft and extra comfortable fabric.
- Fabric allows for fast wicking and muscle control.
- UPF 50+ UV protection.
- 80% ECONYL ® regenerated recycled nylon, 20% elastane.
- 4-way stretch fabric and lining.
- Fully lined with high quality lining.
- Removable pads.
- Cords make it easily adjustable.
- Without underwire.
- Resistant to humidity.
- Made with high quality Italian fabric.
- Designed and created in Montreal, Canada by Camille Forcherio.
- Digitally printed to reduce water consumption.
- Ethically made with love in Peru.
Choose the right size for you.
- Tsiki is wearing a XL. 37 inches bust, 34 inches waist and 46 inches hips
38A - pants 14 or 31 for jeans
- Ikhlasse is wearing a S. 32D - pants 0
- Sandra is wearing an 2XL. 48 inches bust, 43 inches waist and 53 inches hips 53 40D - pants 20
Why We Like It
- The exceptional support of this top is just perfect for any bust type. It's our most popular top since the beginning of Mimi.
- Its main feature is that it is adjustable in the back, so you can make it fit just the way you want!
- You can add pads, (at your discretion) for more coverage and support for your bust.
Rescue / Regenerate / Remake / Reimagine
Our swimsuits are made entirely from old carpets destined for landfills, fishing nets from aquaculture, fish industry, ghost nets and pre-consumer waste. At this moment, the waste is collected in Canada (British Columbia), USA, Greece, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand and Norway. Our Econyl® fabric is considered one of the most eco-friendly materials because it can be endlessly recycled and regenerated infinitely without any quality loss, which reinforces our circular manufacturing process.
Here are some tips on how to properly maintain your Mimi & August bathing suit. The important thing is to extend its lifespan by making a few small changes to the way you take care of it.
- Make sure to wash your swimsuit after every wear.
- Your swimsuit should dry flat, away from direct sunlight.
- NEVER let a swimsuit dry directly in the sun. This may cause fading.
- NEVER put a swimsuit in the dryer. The heat will destroy the elasticity of the fabric.
- We recommend you to not frequently use the same bathing suit in the Jacuzzi.
- Don’t hang a swimsuit on a metal rod to dry. Hanging can alter the shape of the garment, while the metal rod could leave a rust mark that’s impossible to erase.
- AVOID rough surfaces (concrete, wood, etc) at all costs.
- ALWAYS lay down a towel before you sit.