Mango Papaya bralette bikini top
You will certainly fall in love with our brand new MANGO bikini top! We've created an ultra-comfortable top that is suitable for many activities. Whether it’s a relaxing pool day, or to play volleyball with friends, the Mango will offer you excellent comfort and support. Plus, with its good coverage, there's no risk of escape!
Designer notes - During our last photoshoot, we realized that this top was made a little smaller than the other swimwear tops ! So just choose a size above your regular size for the MANGO! (For example, a model wore Small in the LIMA top but wore Medium in the new MANGO top.)
In addition to being named after the most delicious fruit, this swimsuit offers you EVERYTHING: 100% adjustable straps, removable pads and absolute comfort.
- Support Level: Excellent
- Soft and extra comfortable fabric.
- Fabric allows for fast wicking and muscle control.
- UPF 50+ UV protection.
- 80% ECONYL ® regenerated recycled nylon, 20% elastane.
- 4-way stretch fabric and lining.
- Fully lined with high quality lining.
- Removable pads.
- Adjustable straps.
- Without underwire.
- Resistant to humidity.
- Made with high quality Italian fabric.
- Designed and created in Montreal, Canada by Camille Forcherio.
- Digitally printed to reduce water consumption.
- Ethically made with love in Peru.
Choose the right size for you.
- Rosie is 6" wearing an XL. 37 inches bust, 32 inches waist, and 42 inches hips 34DDD - pants 12
- Aminata is wearing M. She wears a 32C bra and size 2 jeans.
Chest: 32" / Waist: 27" / Hips: 36,5"
- Aline is wearing S. She wears a 34B bra and size 4-6 jeans.
Chest: 32" / Waist: 25" / Hips: 34"
Why We Like It
- The invisible band on the inside will supports all bust sizes!
- The wide band in the back will ensure that the weight is well distributed and not just on your shoulders. #wesupportyou
- To make sure your suit lasts longer, we've added adjustable straps!
Rescue / Regenerate / Remake / Reimagine
Our swimsuits are made entirely from old carpets destined for landfills, fishing nets from aquaculture, fish industry, ghost nets and pre-consumer waste. At this moment, the waste is collected in Canada (British Columbia), USA, Greece, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand and Norway. Our Econyl® fabric is considered one of the most eco-friendly materials because it can be endlessly recycled and regenerated infinitely without any quality loss, which reinforces our circular manufacturing process.
Here are some tips on how to properly maintain your Mimi & August bathing suit. The important thing is to extend its lifespan by making a few small changes to the way you take care of it.
- Make sure to wash your swimsuit after every wear.
- Your swimsuit should dry flat, away from direct sunlight.
- NEVER let a swimsuit dry directly in the sun. This may cause fading.
- NEVER put a swimsuit in the dryer. The heat will destroy the elasticity of the fabric.
- We recommend you to not frequently use the same bathing suit in the Jacuzzi.
- Don’t hang a swimsuit on a metal rod to dry. Hanging can alter the shape of the garment, while the metal rod could leave a rust mark that’s impossible to erase.
- AVOID rough surfaces (concrete, wood, etc) at all costs.
- ALWAYS lay down a towel before you sit.