Marina Agave High Neck Bikini Top
Are you looking for the perfect swimsuit? We recommend the Marina without hesitation for its versatility.
This is the perfect top if you want to lie down on the beach or if you want to play volleyball with your friends! It can also be used for low intensity sports, such as yoga or aerobics. It offers very good coverage at the front and with its wide straps, it is super comfortable and suitable for all cup sizes. It is not adjustable at the back, but is designed to be worn rather snug. With the “close to the neck” neckline, you'll feel very comfortable moving!
Designer notes: Don't forget that swimwear fabrics and elastics will slightly expand in water and also with time. It is better to take it a little bit tighter than too loose ;)
Small advice from the team: We recommend this style for all sizes, including larger cups.
- Support Level: Excellent
- Soft and extra comfortable fabric.
- Fabric allows for fast wicking and muscle control.
- UPF 50+ UV protection.
- 80% ECONYL ® regenerated recycled nylon, 20% elastane.
- 4-way stretch fabric and lining.
- Fully lined with high quality lining.
- Without underwire.
- Resistant to humidity.
- Made with high quality Italian fabric.
- Designed and created in Montreal, Canada by Camille Forcherio.
- Digitally printed to reduce water consumption.
- Ethically made with love in Peru.
Choose the right size for you.
- Morgan is 5'7 wearing a L top and bottom. She wears a 34D bra - pants 12. Chest: 37" / Waist: 33" / Hips: 44"
Why We Like It
- We love its versatility! This top is perfect for your sporty activities at the beach as well as for relaxation!
- The sporty back design provides great support and the wide straps distribute the weight evenly over your shoulders!
- Because this is our most supportive top, it will be ultra comfortable and your bust will stay in place at all times.
Rescue / Regenerate / Remake / Reimagine
Our swimsuits are made entirely from old carpets destined for landfills, fishing nets from aquaculture, fish industry, ghost nets and pre-consumer waste. At this moment, the waste is collected in Canada (British Columbia), USA, Greece, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand and Norway. Our Econyl® fabric is considered one of the most eco-friendly materials because it can be endlessly recycled and regenerated infinitely without any quality loss, which reinforces our circular manufacturing process.
Here are some tips on how to properly maintain your Mimi & August bathing suit. The important thing is to extend its lifespan by making a few small changes to the way you take care of it.
- Make sure to wash your swimsuit after every wear.
- Your swimsuit should dry flat, away from direct sunlight.
- NEVER let a swimsuit dry directly in the sun. This may cause fading.
- NEVER put a swimsuit in the dryer. The heat will destroy the elasticity of the fabric.
- We recommend you to not frequently use the same bathing suit in the Jacuzzi.
- Don’t hang a swimsuit on a metal rod to dry. Hanging can alter the shape of the garment, while the metal rod could leave a rust mark that’s impossible to erase.
- AVOID rough surfaces (concrete, wood, etc) at all costs.
- ALWAYS lay down a towel before you sit.