Palmas Floral Bouquet High Neck Bikini Top
Simple, elegant and easy to wear, our versatile Palmas top will be your fave during your vacay! You can mix and match with the bottom of your choice or wear it with a skirt! Its linear cut will define your shoulders and its adjustable cross cords on the back will allow you to wear it as long as you want!
Designer notes: The Palmas Top is the most covering of all our bikini tops, and thanks to the ruffle, it covers a little bit more skin. It offers good support with its adjustable back, and its neckline will allow you to move easily.
Don't forget that swimwear fabrics and elastics will slightly expand in water and also with time. It is better to take it a little bit tighter than too loose ;)
- Support Level: Very Good
- Soft and extra comfortable fabric.
- Fabric allows for fast wicking and muscle control.
- UPF 50+ UV protection.
- 80% ECONYL ® regenerated recycled nylon, 20% elastane.
- 4-way stretch fabric and lining.
- Fully lined with high quality lining.
- Cords make it easily adjustable.
- Without underwire.
- Resistant to humidity.
- Made with high quality Italian fabric.
- Designed and created in Montreal, Canada by Camille Forcherio.
- Digitally printed to reduce water consumption.
- Ethically made with love in Peru.
Choose the right size for you.
- Emma is wearing M. She wears a 34C bra and size 8-10 jeans.
Chest: 35,5" / Waist: 29" / High hip: 34,5" / Hip line: 39,5"
- Petra is wearing 2XL. She wears a 38C bra - pants 34(14).
Chest: 42" / Waist: 38" / Hips: 54"
- Rosie is 6" wearing an XL. She wears a 34DDD bra and pants 12
Chest: 37" / Waist:32" / Hips:42"
Why We Like It
- We love the fact that you can easily adjust the shoulders and back fit, this allows for lot of support!
- Its delicate look and pretty ruffles in the front, you'll be able to match it with your best skirt!
- We LOVE the fact that it also has good coverage in the front!
Rescue / Regenerate / Remake / Reimagine
Our swimsuits are made entirely from old carpets destined for landfills, fishing nets from aquaculture, fish industry, ghost nets and pre-consumer waste. At this moment, the waste is collected in Canada (British Columbia), USA, Greece, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand and Norway. Our Econyl® fabric is considered one of the most eco-friendly materials because it can be endlessly recycled and regenerated infinitely without any quality loss, which reinforces our circular manufacturing process.
Here are some tips on how to properly maintain your Mimi & August bathing suit. The important thing is to extend its lifespan by making a few small changes to the way you take care of it.
- Make sure to wash your swimsuit after every wear.
- Your swimsuit should dry flat, away from direct sunlight.
- NEVER let a swimsuit dry directly in the sun. This may cause fading.
- NEVER put a swimsuit in the dryer. The heat will destroy the elasticity of the fabric.
- We recommend you to not frequently use the same bathing suit in the Jacuzzi.
- Don’t hang a swimsuit on a metal rod to dry. Hanging can alter the shape of the garment, while the metal rod could leave a rust mark that’s impossible to erase.
- AVOID rough surfaces (concrete, wood, etc) at all costs.
- ALWAYS lay down a towel before you sit.