Paloma Tropica High Waist Bikini Bottom
AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER. Shipping will begin on June 27, 2022.
Our Paloma swimsuit bottom, named after a pretty little beach in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, South of France, is one of those classics that doesn't need much explaining.
The Paloma suit rests on the hip bone and rises approximately up to the belly button.The Paloma Tropica is simply the perfect bottom if you want to have good coverage on your butt and hips, and a unique print designed in Montreal, Canada. Best Seller Alert!
2022 FIT UPDATE
We listened to feedback from our valued customers and have made our Paloma (a little bit) bigger about an inch larger all around!
If you previously owned a Paloma in the past, just size down for this collection! For example, if you have a Paloma Medium at home, choose the Small size now!
Designer note - It's your first Mimi swimsuit ? If you can’t choose between two different sizes, just go for the smaller size! Swimwear fabrics and elastics expand slightly in the water and also over time. So it is better to take it a little tighter than too loose.
- Rescue / Regenerate / Remake / Reimagine
- The Best Way To Take Care for Your Swimwear
- Shipping & Returns
- Coverage : Full
- Soft and extra comfortable fabric.
- Fabric allows for fast wicking and muscle control.
- UPF 50+ UV protection.
- 80% ECONYL ® regenerated recycled nylon, 20% elastane.
- 4-way stretch fabric and lining.
- Fully lined with high quality lining.
- Resistant to humidity.
- Made with high quality Italian fabric.
- Designed and created in Montreal, Canada by Camille Forcherio.
- Digitally printed to reduce water consumption.
- Ethically made with love in Peru.
Our swimsuits are made entirely from old carpets destined for landfills, fishing nets from aquaculture, fish industry, ghost nets and pre-consumer waste. At this moment, the waste is collected in Canada (British Columbia), USA, Greece, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand and Norway. Our Econyl® fabric is considered one of the most eco-friendly materials because it can be endlessly recycled and regenerated infinitely without any quality loss, which reinforces our circular manufacturing process.
Choose the right size for you.
- Monyque is wearing a S top and bottom. She wears a 34B bra - pants S. Chest: 36.22" / Waist: 23.62" / Hips: 37"
- Marjorie is wearing a XL top and bottom. She wears a 38B bra - pants L-XL. Chest: 45.66" / Waist: 41" / Hips: 48.43"
Here are some tips on how to properly maintain your Mimi & August bathing suit. The important thing is to extend its lifespan by making a few small changes to the way you take care of it.
Free shipping on all orders over $100 for Canada
Free shipping on all orders over $100 for USA
Free shipping on all orders over $100 for International only
Dive into the FAQ page for more info.
Returns - Our swimsuits are eligible for return or exchange within 15 days of delivery. When 15 days have elapsed since the delivery, we unfortunately no longer offer refund or exchange. Only regular priced items can be refunded or exchanged. Dive into the Returns & Exchanges page for more info.