Polka Dots Water drop One piece swimsuit
Our Waterdrop Polka Dots one-piece is perfect for all occasions and activities. With its intended neckline, this style will be perfect for your stays at the beach or at the swimming pool
The Waterdrop offers a good coverage and is also suitable for women with larger cups. Don't forget that swimwear fabrics and elastics will slightly expand in water and also with time. It is better to take it a little bit tighter than too loose ;)
The new thing about it is that it has adjustable straps now (“long torso” raise your hand, we got you covered!). Small advice from the team: We recommend this style for all sizes, including larger cups.
- Rescue / Regenerate / Remake / Reimagine
- The Best Way To Take Care for Your Swimwear
- Shipping & Returns
- Medium coverage.
- Adjustable straps.
- Soft and extra comfortable fabric.
- Fabric allows for fast wicking and muscle control.
- UPF 50+ UV protection.
- 80% ECONYL ® regenerated recycled nylon, 20% elastane.
- 4-way stretch fabric and lining.
- Fully lined with high quality lining.
- Cords make it easily adjustable.
- Without underwire.
- Resistant to humidity.
- Made with high quality Italian fabric.
- Designed and created in Montreal, Canada by Camille Forcherio.
- Digitally printed to reduce water consumption.
- Ethically made with love in Peru.
- Laurence is 5"3 wearing an XL one-piece.
41 inches bust, 35,5 inches waist and 45 inches hips
34D - pants 12
- Myriam is 5"1 wearing an L one-piece.
45 inches bust, 39 inches waist, and 48 inches hips
36DDD - pants 12-14
- Shu is 5"3 wearing an XS one-piece.
29 inches bust, 23,5 inches waist, and 33 inches hips
32B - pants 0
Our swimsuits are made entirely from old carpets destined for landfills, fishing nets from aquaculture, fish industry, ghost nets and pre-consumer waste. At this moment, the waste is collected in Canada (British Columbia), USA, Greece, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand and Norway. Our Econyl® fabric is considered one of the most eco-friendly materials because it can be endlessly recycled and regenerated infinitely without any quality loss, which reinforces our circular manufacturing process.
Here are some tips on how to properly maintain your Mimi & August bathing suit. The important thing is to extend its lifespan by making a few small changes to the way you take care of it.
Free shipping on all orders over $65 for Canada and Usa only.
Free shipping on all orders over $80 for International only
Dive into the FAQ page for more info.
Returns - Our swimsuits are eligible for return or exchange within 15 days of delivery. When 15 days have elapsed since the delivery, we unfortunately no longer offer refund or exchange. Only regular priced items can be refunded or exchanged. Dive into the Returns & Exchanges page for more info.