The Little Christmas Box
It's also the perfect set to give as a gift (or to give to yourself because it smells soooo good) and on top of that, it's already ready to put under the tree! 🎄
The little Christmas box set contains:
- A 2 oz Caramel House candle, crafted with love and a whole lot of festive spirit, this candle is like a warm hug from an old friend. Its sweet, buttery caramel scent is so authentic, you'd swear someone was making a fresh batch of caramel in the next room! With just the right balance of sweetness, it's the perfect scent to accompany your Christmas memories and create an ambiance that feels like home. 🕯️🍮
- A 2 oz Shooting Star Candle, lift the lid, and let the top notes of refreshing eucalyptus, warm chestnuts, and invigorating rosemary whisk you away to a frosty evening beneath the stars. As the candle burns, the heart of the scent reveals itself – a comforting blend of aromatic clove, grounding forest pine, and the nostalgic spiciness of cinnamon. It's like the universe itself decided to join in on your holiday festivities. 🌠🕯️
- A 2 oz Wonderland candle, from the very first spark, this candle beckons you with an inviting dance of spicy cinnamon, warm clove, and the comforting embrace of vanilla. It’s like a cup of your grandma's secret spiced cocoa recipe, warming your insides on a snowy day. But, wait... there’s more! As the flame dances and the wax melts, you'll be introduced to a delightful chorus of sweet mulberry, the freshness of balsam fir, and the sturdy undertones of cedar. It’s as if you’re wandering through an enchanted forest where Christmas is lovingly celebrated by all its magical inhabitants.
Quantities are limited.🙊
Why We Like It
- We love that all our candles are hand-poured with soy wax by our small production team in Montreal.
- These zero waste candles were created especially to be reusable in order for you to use the cups again and again.
- That they are ethically made, with products that are natural, non-chemical and gentle to your home and you.
- That our fragrances are created with care to provide a beautiful ambiance in all of your favorite rooms.
Care / Clean / Reuse
- We wanted to create a candle that is as zero waste as possible and that you can reuse its container to the maximum. That's why we are proud to introduce our first Candle Cup! It means that once your candle is totally burnt, wash it so it can become your favorite coffee and tea mug!
- Taking care of your candle is very important. Never leave a candle burning unattended, and keep away from windy spaces. Plus, a candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time. How to take care of your candle
- If you are a candle fan like us, you have probably already noticed that there is always some wax left at the bottom of your jars, which can no longer burn due to the wick. Here are some tips to use the entire candle without losing a single drop of wax!
- The end of your beautiful Mimi & August candle does not necessarily mean the end of your ceramic jar! In fact, you can reuse and do whatever you want with them! Read our top tips for reusing your candle jars for a zero waste approach.
Why we only use soy wax
We use 100% soy wax for a clean burn. In addition, our soy wax is made in Canada. Our cotton wicks contains no lead or toxic product. Phthalate-free. 100% vegan. No Parabens. We only use non-toxic fragrances. Properties of our 100% natural soy wax.