Tucan Arte High Leg Cut High Waist Bikini Bottom
Our newest addition to our swimsuit bottoms : the Tucan!
It is very comfy and is perfect for beach activities with family and friends. It’s basically the same as our Paloma bottom, but with a high leg cut. Which means it shows a bit more legs and butt!
Little extra : This swimsuit is particularly suitable for women with a little more hips. Your legs will be free for any movement!
PSST: It’s the team’s favorite!
If you can’t choose between two different sizes, just go for the smaller size! Swimwear fabrics and elastics expand slightly in the water and also over time. So it is better to take it a little tighter than too loose.
- Rescue / Regenerate / Remake / Reimagine
- The Best Way To Take Care for Your Swimwear
- Shipping & Returns
- Coverage : Cheeky
- Soft and extra comfortable fabric.
- Fabric allows for fast wicking and muscle control.
- UPF 50+ UV protection.
- 80% ECONYL ® regenerated recycled nylon, 20% elastane.
- 4-way stretch fabric and lining.
- Fully lined with high quality lining.
- Resistant to humidity.
- Made with high quality Italian fabric.
- Designed and created in Montreal, Canada by Camille Forcherio.
- Digitally printed to reduce water consumption.
- Ethically made with love in Peru.
- Emma is wearing M. She wears a 34C bra and size 8-10 jeans.
Chest: 35,5" / Waist: 29" / High hip: 34,5" / Hip line: 39,5"
- Petra is wearing 2XL. She wears a 38C bra - pants 34(14).
Chest: 42" / Waist: 38" / Hips: 54"
- Lori is wearing L. She wears a 36B bra and size pants 27.
Chest: 34,2" / Waist: 29,5" / Hips: 38,1"
- See our size chart
Our swimsuits are made entirely from old carpets destined for landfills, fishing nets from aquaculture, fish industry, ghost nets and pre-consumer waste. At this moment, the waste is collected in Canada (British Columbia), USA, Greece, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand and Norway. Our Econyl® fabric is considered one of the most eco-friendly materials because it can be endlessly recycled and regenerated infinitely without any quality loss, which reinforces our circular manufacturing process.
Here are some tips on how to properly maintain your Mimi & August bathing suit. The important thing is to extend its lifespan by making a few small changes to the way you take care of it.
Free shipping on all orders over $65 for Canada and Usa only.
Free shipping on all orders over $80 for International only
Dive into the FAQ page for more info.
Returns - Our swimsuits are eligible for return or exchange within 15 days of delivery. When 15 days have elapsed since the delivery, we unfortunately no longer offer refund or exchange. Only regular priced items can be refunded or exchanged. Dive into the Returns & Exchanges page for more info.