Tucan Navy High Leg Cut High Waist Bikini Bottom
Our newest addition to our swimsuit bottoms : the Tucan!
It is very comfy and is perfect for beach activities with family and friends. It’s basically the same as our Paloma bottom, but with a high leg cut. Which means it shows a bit more legs and butt!
Little extra : This swimsuit is particularly suitable for women with a little more hips. Your legs will be free for any movement!
PSST: It’s the team’s favorite!
If you can’t choose between two different sizes, just go for the smaller size! Swimwear fabrics and elastics expand slightly in the water and also over time. So it is better to take it a little tighter than too loose.
Rescue / Regenerate / Remake / Reimagine
Our swimsuits are made entirely from old carpets destined for landfills, fishing nets from aquaculture, fish industry, ghost nets and pre-consumer waste. At this moment, the waste is collected in Canada (British Columbia), USA, Greece, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand and Norway. Our Econyl® fabric is considered one of the most eco-friendly materials because it can be endlessly recycled and regenerated infinitely without any quality loss, which reinforces our circular manufacturing process. Find out more about Econyl
- X is XX" bust, XX" waist, and XX" hips, wearing a X(XXC - pants X).
- Coverage : Cheeky
- Soft and extra comfortable fabric.
- Fabric allows for fast wicking and muscle control.
- UPF 50+ UV protection.
- 80% ECONYL ® regenerated recycled nylon, 20% elastane.
- 4-way stretch fabric and lining.
- Fully lined with high quality lining.
- Resistant to humidity.
- Made with high quality Italian fabric.
- Designed and created in Montreal, Canada by Camille Forcherio.
- Digitally printed to reduce water consumption.
- Ethically made with love in Peru.