Milano Moonflower One-Piece Swimsuit
Our Milano Moonflower is definitely the cutest one piece swimsuit you will find! In addition, it is our one-piece swimsuit that offers the most coverage, including the back, bust and buttocks! A huge advantage of this swimsuit is that you can wear it in two different ways, either over the shoulders or below the shoulders, and the support will not be impacted! The elastic band around the frills and the elastic band inside the bust will all give you the support you need!
For sizes between 1X and 4X, we have added gathers on each side of the swimsuit to give you more coverage and comfort. In addition, it is perfect for women with a long trunk! Its delicate, romantic and simple side will make it one of your favourites, because you can wear it for your pool day, in your everyday life, or on your next trip, paired with your favorite jeans or skirt!
Choose the right size for you.
- Daniela is wearing a S one piece. She wears a 32DD bra - pants 4/26.
Chest: 36.61" / Hips: 42.51"
- Noemie is wearing a 3X one piece. She wears a 44DD bra - pants 22/44.
Chest: 58" / Hips: 61"
- Justine is wearing a XL one piece. She wears a 42D bra - pants 14/36.
Chest: 44" / Hips: 46"
Why We Like It
- It's the best of both worlds: great coverage in the front and slightly scooped at the bottom.
- We love its open back that allows you to take in the sun, without leaving harsh tan lines. #dreaming / #dreamcometrue
- Because you can add removable pads to your liking for more support!
- Excellent coverage.
- Soft and extra comfortable fabric.
- Fabric allows for fast wicking and muscle control.
- UPF 50+ UV protection.
- 80% ECONYL ® regenerated recycled nylon, 20% elastane.
- 4-way stretch fabric and lining.
- Fully lined with high quality lining.
- Removable pads.
- Without underwire.
- Resistant to humidity.
- Made with high quality Italian fabric.
- Designed and created in Montreal, Canada by Camille Forcherio.
- Digitally printed to reduce water consumption.
- Ethically made with love in Peru.
Rescue / Regenerate / Remake / Reimagine
Our swimsuits are made entirely from old carpets destined for landfills, fishing nets from aquaculture, fish industry, ghost nets and pre-consumer waste. At this moment, the waste is collected in Canada (British Columbia), USA, Greece, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand and Norway. Our Econyl® fabric is considered one of the most eco-friendly materials because it can be endlessly recycled and regenerated infinitely without any quality loss, which reinforces our circular manufacturing process.
Here are some tips on how to properly maintain your Mimi & August bathing suit. The important thing is to extend its lifespan by making a few small changes to the way you take care of it.
- Make sure to wash your swimsuit after every wear.
- Your swimsuit should dry flat, away from direct sunlight.
- NEVER let a swimsuit dry directly in the sun. This may cause fading.
- NEVER put a swimsuit in the dryer. The heat will destroy the elasticity of the fabric.
- We recommend you to not frequently use the same bathing suit in the Jacuzzi.
- Don’t hang a swimsuit on a metal rod to dry. Hanging can alter the shape of the garment, while the metal rod could leave a rust mark that’s impossible to erase.
- AVOID rough surfaces (concrete, wood, etc) at all costs.
- ALWAYS lay down a towel before you sit.