Nohea Dunes One-Piece Swimsuit
The Nohea one-piece swimsuit is back this year, as it was one of your favorites in 2022. Our new Nohea Dunes will offer you as much comfort, coverage and simplicity as before, in order to please to all women. Do not be fooled by appearances ! The adjustable straps and the internal elastic with the removable pads give it very good support, even for women with larger breasts. Try it and you will love it!
In addition, for sizes between 1X and 4X, the straps are wider (2 inches total) to offer you better support for your bust. It will suit all your activities, whether sporting or relaxing, and its simple and timeless side will allow you to wear it for many years.
The dunes cheeky one-piece Nohea is also suitable for women with a long trunk! #yeahh
Depending on the skin tone, the rendering of the dunes color may vary slightly.
Choose the right size for you.
- Amélie is wearing a XL one piece. She wears a 40E bra - pants 14/36.
Chest: 45.66" / Hips: 46.45"
- Cristal is wearing a M one piece. She wears a 36B bra -
Chest: 38" / Hips: 42.12"
- Marie-Philippe is wearing a S one piece. She wears a 32B bra - pants 4/26.
Chest: 32.28" / Hips: 33"
Why We Like It
- It's the best of both worlds: great coverage in the front and slightly scooped at the bottom.
- We love its open back that allows you to take in the sun, without leaving harsh tan lines. #dreaming / #dreamcometrue
- Because you can add removable pads to your liking for more support!
- Medium coverage.
- Soft and extra comfortable fabric.
- Fabric allows for fast wicking and muscle control.
- UPF 50+ UV protection.
- 80% ECONYL ® regenerated recycled nylon, 20% elastane.
- 4-way stretch fabric and lining.
- Fully lined with high quality lining.
- Removable pads.
- Without underwire.
- Resistant to humidity.
- Made with high quality Italian fabric.
- Designed and created in Montreal, Canada by Camille Forcherio.
- Digitally printed to reduce water consumption.
- Ethically made with love in Peru.
Rescue / Regenerate / Remake / Reimagine
Our swimsuits are made entirely from old carpets destined for landfills, fishing nets from aquaculture, fish industry, ghost nets and pre-consumer waste. At this moment, the waste is collected in Canada (British Columbia), USA, Greece, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand and Norway. Our Econyl® fabric is considered one of the most eco-friendly materials because it can be endlessly recycled and regenerated infinitely without any quality loss, which reinforces our circular manufacturing process.
Here are some tips on how to properly maintain your Mimi & August bathing suit. The important thing is to extend its lifespan by making a few small changes to the way you take care of it.
- Make sure to wash your swimsuit after every wear.
- Your swimsuit should dry flat, away from direct sunlight.
- NEVER let a swimsuit dry directly in the sun. This may cause fading.
- NEVER put a swimsuit in the dryer. The heat will destroy the elasticity of the fabric.
- We recommend you to not frequently use the same bathing suit in the Jacuzzi.
- Don’t hang a swimsuit on a metal rod to dry. Hanging can alter the shape of the garment, while the metal rod could leave a rust mark that’s impossible to erase.
- AVOID rough surfaces (concrete, wood, etc) at all costs.
- ALWAYS lay down a towel before you sit.