Chichi Herboria Bralette Bikini Top
The Chichi bikini top has been one of your favorite models for a long time at Mimi, it has now become one of your essentials! With its slight neckline at the front, it will be your favorite top for days at the pool or simply for your favorite activities at the beach! With fully adjustable back and neck straps, this top can be customized to fit your body perfectly. Whether you prefer a slim fit for more support or a looser fit for more freedom of movement, this top is for you. You can also wear it two ways, so that the elastics cross your neck or fall straight down your back.
The Chichi Herboria bikini top is suitable for all types of busts. For sizes between 1X to 4X, this top contains an extra wide elastic band in the front for extra support! #what more could you ask for? With its unique design, this top is perfectly matchable with all our bikini bottoms.
- Cristal is wearing a M top and bottom. She wears a 36B bra - pants 10-12/30-31. Chest: 38" / Hips: 42.12"
- Daniela is wearing a S top and bottom. She wears a 32DD bra - pants 4/26. Chest: 36.61" / Hips: 42.51"
- Noemie is wearing a 3X top and bottom. She wears a 44DD bra - pants 22/44. Chest: 58" / Hips: 61"
Why We Like It
- The exceptional support of this top is just perfect for any bust type. It's our most popular top since the beginning of Mimi.
- Its main feature is that it is adjustable in the back, so you can make it fit just the way you want!
- You can add pads, (at your discretion) for more coverage and support for your bust.
- Support Level: Excellent
- Soft and extra comfortable fabric.
- Fabric allows for fast wicking and muscle control.
- UPF 50+ UV protection.
- 80% ECONYL ® regenerated recycled nylon, 20% elastane.
- 4-way stretch fabric and lining.
- Fully lined with high quality lining.
- Removable pads.
- Cords make it easily adjustable.
- Without underwire.
- Resistant to humidity.
- Made with high quality Italian fabric.
- Designed and created in Montreal, Canada by Camille Forcherio.
- Digitally printed to reduce water consumption.
- Ethically made with love in Peru.
Rescue / Regenerate / Remake / Reimagine
Our swimsuits are made entirely from old carpets destined for landfills, fishing nets from aquaculture, fish industry, ghost nets and pre-consumer waste. At this moment, the waste is collected in Canada (British Columbia), USA, Greece, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand and Norway. Our Econyl® fabric is considered one of the most eco-friendly materials because it can be endlessly recycled and regenerated infinitely without any quality loss, which reinforces our circular manufacturing process.
Here are some tips on how to properly maintain your Mimi & August bathing suit. The important thing is to extend its lifespan by making a few small changes to the way you take care of it.
- Make sure to wash your swimsuit after every wear.
- Your swimsuit should dry flat, away from direct sunlight.
- NEVER let a swimsuit dry directly in the sun. This may cause fading.
- NEVER put a swimsuit in the dryer. The heat will destroy the elasticity of the fabric.
- We recommend you to not frequently use the same bathing suit in the Jacuzzi.
- Don’t hang a swimsuit on a metal rod to dry. Hanging can alter the shape of the garment, while the metal rod could leave a rust mark that’s impossible to erase.
- AVOID rough surfaces (concrete, wood, etc) at all costs.
- ALWAYS lay down a towel before you sit.