Lima Moonflower Bralette Bikini Top
Introducing our most popular bikini top at Mimi, the Lima top. It has been designed to bring you comfort, but also confidence, because it will suit all types of busts.
This top offers one of the best supports in our collection with its adjustable back, wide bands on the side and the addition of removable pads inside.
The Lima top is also perfect for those who want an all-in-one bikini top, that is, a top that you can wear for your low-intensity activities, such as swimming or yoga or simply for those who love the beach family activities. With its unique design, the Lima Moonflower top is perfectly matchable with all our bikini bottoms. It's definitely a top to have in your wardrobe or in your suitcase for your next trip!
- Marie-Philippe is wearing a S one piece. She wears a 32B bra - pants 4/26. Chest: 32.28" / Hips: 33"
- Amélie is wearing a XL top and bottom. She wears a 40E bra - pants 14/36. Chest: 45.66" / Hips: 46.45"
Why We Like It
- The exceptional support of this top is just perfect for any bust type. It's our most popular top since the beginning of Mimi.
- Its main feature is that it is adjustable in the back, so you can make it fit just the way you want!
- You can add pads, (at your discretion) for more coverage and support for your bust.
- Support Level: Excellent
- Soft and extra comfortable fabric.
- Fabric allows for fast wicking and muscle control.
- UPF 50+ UV protection.
- 80% ECONYL ® regenerated recycled nylon, 20% elastane.
- 4-way stretch fabric and lining.
- Fully lined with high quality lining.
- Removable pads.
- Cords make it easily adjustable.
- Without underwire.
- Resistant to humidity.
- Made with high quality Italian fabric.
- Designed and created in Montreal, Canada by Camille Forcherio.
- Digitally printed to reduce water consumption.
- Ethically made with love in Peru.
Rescue / Regenerate / Remake / Reimagine
Our swimsuits are made entirely from old carpets destined for landfills, fishing nets from aquaculture, fish industry, ghost nets and pre-consumer waste. At this moment, the waste is collected in Canada (British Columbia), USA, Greece, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand and Norway. Our Econyl® fabric is considered one of the most eco-friendly materials because it can be endlessly recycled and regenerated infinitely without any quality loss, which reinforces our circular manufacturing process.
Here are some tips on how to properly maintain your Mimi & August bathing suit. The important thing is to extend its lifespan by making a few small changes to the way you take care of it.
- Make sure to wash your swimsuit after every wear.
- Your swimsuit should dry flat, away from direct sunlight.
- NEVER let a swimsuit dry directly in the sun. This may cause fading.
- NEVER put a swimsuit in the dryer. The heat will destroy the elasticity of the fabric.
- We recommend you to not frequently use the same bathing suit in the Jacuzzi.
- Don’t hang a swimsuit on a metal rod to dry. Hanging can alter the shape of the garment, while the metal rod could leave a rust mark that’s impossible to erase.
- AVOID rough surfaces (concrete, wood, etc) at all costs.
- ALWAYS lay down a towel before you sit.