Pacifico Herboria Hipster Bikini Bottom
Our first low-rise style from Mimi has become one of our favorites over time. The Pacifico Herboria bikini bottom, which is so simple, yet so comfortable! With this bottom, we wanted to combine the comfort of a high-waisted bikini in a low-waisted model, in which you would feel good and we believe we have succeeded!
It has wide bands on the side for a slightly more sporty style and will sit on your hips revealing a little more than our other types of bikini bottoms on the buttocks and legs with its "cheeky" cut. Our hipster Pacifico Herboria low rise is a must-have for those who aren't so high waisted, but want to have a swimwear bottom that will support them during summer activities with friends and family, whether it's at the pool, water park or even to the beach ! This bottom is perfectly matchable with all our bikini tops.
- Ghazaleh is wearing a S top and M bottom. She wears a 32A bra - pants 28. Chest: 33" / Hips: 37"
Why We Like It
- It's our best seller!
- We love that these swimwear bottom fit perfectly to all body types. You need a Paloma in your life, I promise.
- A high rise bikini bottom with an absolute comfort, let's just say that you will want to wear it all the time at the beach!
- Offers good coverage. The bottom rests on the hip bone and rises approximately up to the belly button.
- Coverage : Cheeky
- Soft and extra comfortable fabric.
- Fabric allows for fast wicking and muscle control.
- UPF 50+ UV protection.
- 80% ECONYL ® regenerated recycled nylon, 20% elastane.
- 4-way stretch fabric and lining.
- Fully lined with high quality lining.
- Resistant to humidity.
- Made with high quality Italian fabric.
- Designed and created in Montreal, Canada by Camille Forcherio.
- Digitally printed to reduce water consumption.
Ethically made with love in Peru.
Rescue / Regenerate / Remake / Reimagine
Our swimsuits are made entirely from old carpets destined for landfills, fishing nets from aquaculture, fish industry, ghost nets and pre-consumer waste. At this moment, the waste is collected in Canada (British Columbia), USA, Greece, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand and Norway. Our Econyl® fabric is considered one of the most eco-friendly materials because it can be endlessly recycled and regenerated infinitely without any quality loss, which reinforces our circular manufacturing process.
Here are some tips on how to properly maintain your Mimi & August bathing suit. The important thing is to extend its lifespan by making a few small changes to the way you take care of it.
- Make sure to wash your swimsuit after every wear.
- Your swimsuit should dry flat, away from direct sunlight.
- NEVER let a swimsuit dry directly in the sun. This may cause fading.
- NEVER put a swimsuit in the dryer. The heat will destroy the elasticity of the fabric.
- We recommend you to not frequently use the same bathing suit in the Jacuzzi.
- Don’t hang a swimsuit on a metal rod to dry. Hanging can alter the shape of the garment, while the metal rod could leave a rust mark that’s impossible to erase.
- AVOID rough surfaces (concrete, wood, etc) at all costs.
- ALWAYS lay down a towel before you sit.