Riviera Black High Waist Swim Bike Short
Introducing our brand-new, high-waisted Riviera biker shorts! Crafted with love from our ultra-soft and breathable Econyl swimsuit fabric, these swimsuit bottoms are not only versatile but are also the ultimate chameleons, adapting flawlessly to every body type. The Riviera is not confined to the poolside. This swim biker shorts can be worn as much in a swimsuit as in your everyday life! Whether you're hitting the beach, conquering a hike, pedaling on a bike, sprinting like a champ, flowing through yoga poses, mastering pilates, crushing a gym workout, or any other fitness-related adventure you have in mind, the Riviera have got you covered. They're your perfect partner in crime for all your activities.
The Riviera biker shorts are approximately 9 inches, hitting perfectly above your knees, while the top band rests gently near your navel. Are you looking for a versatile, comfortable bikini bottom that offers good coverage? you've just found your MUST-have – the Riviera!
- Ghazaleh is wearing a S top and bottom. She wears a 32A bra - pants 28. Chest: 33" / Hips: 37"
- Chloé is wearing a 2X top and bottom. She wears a 48E bra - pants 2X/64. Chest: 53" / Hips: 65"
- Jade is wearing a L top and bottom. She wears a 34DD or 36D bra - pants 12. Chest: 40" / Hips: 43"
Why We Like It
- Its perfectly EXTRA high waist, that won't get in the way and will define your waist (it's your dream bathing suit bottom).
- Swim biker shorts are a fashion-forward choice that brings a fresh twist to traditional swimwear.
- We can feel confident and at ease knowing that we're supported and covered in all the right places.
- We LOVE it for its great comfort!
- Coverage : Full
- Soft and extra comfortable fabric.
- Fabric allows for fast wicking and muscle control.
- UPF 50+ UV protection.
- 80% ECONYL ® regenerated recycled nylon, 20% elastane.
- 4-way stretch fabric and lining.
- Fully lined with high quality lining.
- Resistant to humidity.
- Made with high quality Italian fabric.
- Designed and created in Montreal, Canada by Camille Forcherio.
- Digitally printed to reduce water consumption.
- Ethically made with love in Peru.
Rescue / Regenerate / Remake / Reimagine
Our swimsuits are made entirely from old carpets destined for landfills, fishing nets from aquaculture, fish industry, ghost nets and pre-consumer waste. At this moment, the waste is collected in Canada (British Columbia), USA, Greece, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand and Norway. Our Econyl® fabric is considered one of the most eco-friendly materials because it can be endlessly recycled and regenerated infinitely without any quality loss, which reinforces our circular manufacturing process.
Here are some tips on how to properly maintain your Mimi & August bathing suit. The important thing is to extend its lifespan by making a few small changes to the way you take care of it.
- Make sure to wash your swimsuit after every wear.
- Your swimsuit should dry flat, away from direct sunlight.
- NEVER let a swimsuit dry directly in the sun. This may cause fading.
- NEVER put a swimsuit in the dryer. The heat will destroy the elasticity of the fabric.
- We recommend you to not frequently use the same bathing suit in the Jacuzzi.
- Don’t hang a swimsuit on a metal rod to dry. Hanging can alter the shape of the garment, while the metal rod could leave a rust mark that’s impossible to erase.
- AVOID rough surfaces (concrete, wood, etc) at all costs.
- ALWAYS lay down a towel before you sit.