Paloma Black High Waist Bikini Bottom
IMPORTANT - If you are shopping our collection on sale please use our new size chart and SIZE UP because our past swimsuit collection is made smaller.
Our Paloma swimsuit bottom, named after a pretty little beach in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, South of France, is one of those classics that doesn't need much explaining.
A high rise with an absolute comfort, let's just say that you will want to wear it all the time at the beach! The Paloma suit rests on the hip bone and rises approximately up to the belly button which offers good coverage. Best Seller Alert!
2022 FIT UPDATE - In order to match the changes in our swimwear for this new collection, if you can't choose between two different sizes, take the larger one!
- Coverage : Full
- Soft and extra comfortable fabric.
- Fabric allows for fast wicking and muscle control.
- UPF 50+ UV protection.
- 80% ECONYL ® regenerated recycled nylon, 20% elastane.
- 4-way stretch fabric and lining.
- Fully lined with high quality lining.
- Resistant to humidity.
- Made with high quality Italian fabric.
- Designed and created in Montreal, Canada by Camille Forcherio.
- Digitally printed to reduce water consumption.
- Ethically made with love in Peru.
Choose the right size for you.
- Gabriella is 5"2 wearing an S top/ M bottom.
34 inches bust, 29 inches waist, and 34 inches hips
32DD - pants 6-8
- See our size chart
Why We Like It
- It's our best seller!
- We love that these swimwear bottom fit perfectly to all body types. You need a Paloma in your life, I promise.
- A high rise bikini bottom with an absolute comfort, let's just say that you will want to wear it all the time at the beach!
- Offers good coverage. The bottom rests on the hip bone and rises approximately up to the belly button.
Rescue / Regenerate / Remake / Reimagine
Our swimsuits are made entirely from old carpets destined for landfills, fishing nets from aquaculture, fish industry, ghost nets and pre-consumer waste. At this moment, the waste is collected in Canada (British Columbia), USA, Greece, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand and Norway. Our Econyl® fabric is considered one of the most eco-friendly materials because it can be endlessly recycled and regenerated infinitely without any quality loss, which reinforces our circular manufacturing process.
Here are some tips on how to properly maintain your Mimi & August bathing suit. The important thing is to extend its lifespan by making a few small changes to the way you take care of it.
- Make sure to wash your swimsuit after every wear.
- Your swimsuit should dry flat, away from direct sunlight.
- NEVER let a swimsuit dry directly in the sun. This may cause fading.
- NEVER put a swimsuit in the dryer. The heat will destroy the elasticity of the fabric.
- We recommend you to not frequently use the same bathing suit in the Jacuzzi.
- Don’t hang a swimsuit on a metal rod to dry. Hanging can alter the shape of the garment, while the metal rod could leave a rust mark that’s impossible to erase.
- AVOID rough surfaces (concrete, wood, etc) at all costs.
- ALWAYS lay down a towel before you sit.