Tahiti Dunes Bralette Bikini Top
An ultra-versatile top that combines comfort, support and simplicity? This is what we offer you with the Tahiti Dunes bikini top. If you're looking for a top that can be taken from the beach to the restaurant in no time, the Tahiti top is the one for you! It was designed with the idea of being comfortable in all situations! It will offer you comfort and very good support during your days at the beach and during your activities. Its invisible elastic band inside will support your bust like a sports top and the longer front coverage will make you feel confident.
The Tahiti bikini top is also suitable for all types of bust and you can add or remove the pads according to your needs. With its unique design, this top is perfectly matchable with all our bikini bottoms.
- Chloé is wearing a 2X top and bottom. She wears a 48E bra - pants 2X/64. Chest: 53" / Hips: 65"
- Jade is wearing a L top and bottom. She wears a 34DD or 36D bra - pants 12. Chest: 40" / Hips: 43"
Why We Like It
- The exceptional support of this top is just perfect for any bust type. It's our most popular top since the beginning of Mimi.
- Its main feature is that it is adjustable in the back, so you can make it fit just the way you want!
- You can add pads, (at your discretion) for more coverage and support for your bust.
- Support Level: Excellent
- Soft and extra comfortable fabric.
- Fabric allows for fast wicking and muscle control.
- UPF 50+ UV protection.
- 80% ECONYL ® regenerated recycled nylon, 20% elastane.
- 4-way stretch fabric and lining.
- Fully lined with high quality lining.
- Removable pads.
- Without underwire.
- Resistant to humidity.
- Made with high quality Italian fabric.
- Designed and created in Montreal, Canada by Camille Forcherio.
- Digitally printed to reduce water consumption.
- Ethically made with love in Peru.
Rescue / Regenerate / Remake / Reimagine
Our swimsuits are made entirely from old carpets destined for landfills, fishing nets from aquaculture, fish industry, ghost nets and pre-consumer waste. At this moment, the waste is collected in Canada (British Columbia), USA, Greece, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand and Norway. Our Econyl® fabric is considered one of the most eco-friendly materials because it can be endlessly recycled and regenerated infinitely without any quality loss, which reinforces our circular manufacturing process.
Here are some tips on how to properly maintain your Mimi & August bathing suit. The important thing is to extend its lifespan by making a few small changes to the way you take care of it.
- Make sure to wash your swimsuit after every wear.
- Your swimsuit should dry flat, away from direct sunlight.
- NEVER let a swimsuit dry directly in the sun. This may cause fading.
- NEVER put a swimsuit in the dryer. The heat will destroy the elasticity of the fabric.
- We recommend you to not frequently use the same bathing suit in the Jacuzzi.
- Don’t hang a swimsuit on a metal rod to dry. Hanging can alter the shape of the garment, while the metal rod could leave a rust mark that’s impossible to erase.
- AVOID rough surfaces (concrete, wood, etc) at all costs.
- ALWAYS lay down a towel before you sit.