Bermudes Moonflower Extra High Waist Bikini Bottom
The Bermudes Moonflower bikini bottom is the very first model created by Mimi and since the very beginning, it has always been our favorite bikini bottom as well as our most popular! Its unique extra high waist perfectly emphasizes the natural lines of the body and its comfort is simply incredible. It will also be perfect for all your favorite summer activities, such as boating, days at the beach, the pool or simply for your aquatic activities with your family!
Its cut is about 2 inches (5cm) above your belly button and it will give you excellent butt coverage. It will settle naturally. This high waisted bikini bottom is also suitable for pregnant women, as it will cover the entire belly, just take a size larger than your regular size. If you want the coverage of a one-piece swimsuit in a two-piece, we recommend pairing the Bermudes with the Mango bikini top, which will give you lots of coverage!
With its unique design, this bikini bottom is perfectly matchable with all our bikini tops.
Choose the right size for you.
- Amélie is wearing a XL top and bottom. She wears a 40E bra - pants 14/36.
Chest: 45.66" / Hips: 46.45"
- Marie-Philippe is wearing a S top and bottom. She wears a 32B bra - pants 4/26. Chest: 32.28" / Hips: 33"
Why We Like It
- Its perfectly EXTRA high waist, that won't get in the way and will define your waist (it's your dream bathing suit bottom).
- It has wonderful coverage, both in the front and in the back.
- We LOVE it for its great comfort!
- Coverage : Full
- Soft and extra comfortable fabric.
- Fabric allows for fast wicking and muscle control.
- UPF 50+ UV protection.
- 80% ECONYL ® regenerated recycled nylon, 20% elastane.
- 4-way stretch fabric and lining.
- Fully lined with high quality lining.
- Resistant to humidity.
- Made with high quality Italian fabric.
- Designed and created in Montreal, Canada by Camille Forcherio.
- Digitally printed to reduce water consumption.
- Ethically made with love in Peru.
Rescue / Regenerate / Remake / Reimagine
Our swimsuits are made entirely from old carpets destined for landfills, fishing nets from aquaculture, fish industry, ghost nets and pre-consumer waste. At this moment, the waste is collected in Canada (British Columbia), USA, Greece, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand and Norway. Our Econyl® fabric is considered one of the most eco-friendly materials because it can be endlessly recycled and regenerated infinitely without any quality loss, which reinforces our circular manufacturing process.
Here are some tips on how to properly maintain your Mimi & August bathing suit. The important thing is to extend its lifespan by making a few small changes to the way you take care of it.
- Make sure to wash your swimsuit after every wear.
- Your swimsuit should dry flat, away from direct sunlight.
- NEVER let a swimsuit dry directly in the sun. This may cause fading.
- NEVER put a swimsuit in the dryer. The heat will destroy the elasticity of the fabric.
- We recommend you to not frequently use the same bathing suit in the Jacuzzi.
- Don’t hang a swimsuit on a metal rod to dry. Hanging can alter the shape of the garment, while the metal rod could leave a rust mark that’s impossible to erase.
- AVOID rough surfaces (concrete, wood, etc) at all costs.
- ALWAYS lay down a towel before you sit.