Furry Friends by Jennifer Bouron
Jennifer Bouron is a French illustrator and print designer based in France. She is known for her bold patterns, contemporary portraits, fashionable illustrations and striking colour choices. Follow her on Instagram @jeninuferu.
If you are an animal lover this collaboration will be your SUMMER t-shirt. Colourful with full of furry friends.
Why We Like It
- We absolutely love our clothes made of Pima cotton, THE softest, most breathable and durable cotton you'll ever own.
- That they are made ethically AND with love, in Peru.
- The unique and original drawings that are cat, sea and most importantly, coffee themed!
- That our sweaters are always made in small batches to reduce overconsumption and encourage sustainable ethical fashion.
- That we offer sizes from XS to 4XL, to be as inclusive as possible!
Made in Peru
Bust: Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
Hips: Measure around the widest part of your hips.
Use our Size Chart to find the perfect fit.
Keep your t-shirt in excellent condition. Made in Peru, pima cotton is a more soft and more flexible fiber than regular cotton. It tends to shrink after being washed but returns to its original shape while you wear it.
You can also use a steamer so it's even quicker. Machine wash cold. Always put your t-shirt inside out so the illustration lasts longer. Dry flat, you will also save on energy ressources!
T-shirt très confortable, comme tous les autres t-shirt de Mimi&August