Lilas - Reusable Candle
A luxurious addition to your home decor with the enchanting scent of lilac flowers. This candle is not just a simple home accessory, but a perfect way to enhance your relaxation, and soothe your senses.
Its charming lilac scent is sure to transport you to a serene and tranquil garden, allowing you to fully enjoy the peaceful and calming benefits of aromatherapy. Light up this lilac scented soy candle and let its soothing scent rejuvenate your senses and enhance your mood.
Scent: A pure smell of lilac. Simply that.
Qualities: Calming and soothing.
Inspired by: a full bloom of lilacs in spring.
8 oz: Approx. 50 - 55 hours - Container is ceramic made, comes with a lid made of natural bamboo.
4 oz: Approx. 30 - 35 hours - Container is ceramic made
2 oz: Approx. 10 hours - Glass container
Why We Like It
- We love that all our candles are hand-poured with soy wax by our small production team in Montreal.
- These zero waste candles were created especially to be reusable in order for you to use the cups again and again.
- That they are ethically made, with products that are natural, non-chemical and gentle to your home and you.
- That our fragrances are created with care to provide a beautiful ambiance in all of your favorite rooms.
Care / Clean / Reuse
- We wanted to create a candle that is as zero waste as possible and that you can reuse its container to the maximum. That's why we are proud to introduce our first Candle Cup! It means that once your candle is totally burnt, wash it so it can become your favorite coffee and tea mug!
- Taking care of your candle is very important. Never leave a candle burning unattended, and keep away from windy spaces. Plus, a candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time. How to take care of your candle
- If you are a candle fan like us, you have probably already noticed that there is always some wax left at the bottom of your jars, which can no longer burn due to the wick. Here are some tips to use the entire candle without losing a single drop of wax!
- The end of your beautiful Mimi & August candle does not necessarily mean the end of your ceramic jar! In fact, you can reuse and do whatever you want with them! Read our top tips for reusing your candle jars for a zero waste approach.
Why we only use soy wax
We use 100% soy wax for a clean burn. In addition, our soy wax is made in Canada. Our cotton wicks contains no lead or toxic product. Phthalate-free. 100% vegan. No Parabens. We only use non-toxic fragrances. Properties of our 100% natural soy wax.