Palma - Reusable Candle
Introducing our exquisite Palma Soy Candle, crafted with a unique blend of eucalyptus, cardamom and oak wood scents. This candle is not just any ordinary candle; it is the perfect addition to your home décor, providing an atmosphere of serenity, relaxation, and warmth.
The refreshing scent of eucalyptus provides a soothing and invigorating feeling, while the spicy aroma of cardamom offers a sense of warmth and comfort. The woody scent of oak wood completes the blend, creating a cozy and inviting ambiance in your home.
Scent: Eucalyptus, cardamom and oak wood.
Qualities: Providing an atmosphere of serenity.
Inspired by: a lasting aroma that fills your room for hours on end.
8 oz: Approx. 50 - 55 hours - Container is ceramic made, comes with a lid made of natural bamboo.
4 oz: Approx. 30 - 35 hours - Container is ceramic made
2 oz: Approx. 10 hours - Glass container
Why We Like It
- We love that all our candles are hand-poured with soy wax by our small production team in Montreal.
- These zero waste candles were created especially to be reusable in order for you to use the cups again and again.
- That they are ethically made, with products that are natural, non-chemical and gentle to your home and you.
- That our fragrances are created with care to provide a beautiful ambiance in all of your favorite rooms.
Care / Clean / Reuse
- We wanted to create a candle that is as zero waste as possible and that you can reuse its container to the maximum. That's why we are proud to introduce our first Candle Cup! It means that once your candle is totally burnt, wash it so it can become your favorite coffee and tea mug!
- Taking care of your candle is very important. Never leave a candle burning unattended, and keep away from windy spaces. Plus, a candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time. How to take care of your candle
- If you are a candle fan like us, you have probably already noticed that there is always some wax left at the bottom of your jars, which can no longer burn due to the wick. Here are some tips to use the entire candle without losing a single drop of wax!
- The end of your beautiful Mimi & August candle does not necessarily mean the end of your ceramic jar! In fact, you can reuse and do whatever you want with them! Read our top tips for reusing your candle jars for a zero waste approach.
Why we only use soy wax
We use 100% soy wax for a clean burn. In addition, our soy wax is made in Canada. Our cotton wicks contains no lead or toxic product. Phthalate-free. 100% vegan. No Parabens. We only use non-toxic fragrances. Properties of our 100% natural soy wax.